Loading...

Bugtraq 2 Final Download

Hello Friends Check out Bugtraq 2 Final Code name Blackwidow


Bugtraq-II Black Widow @ubuntu,Debain,Opensuse @XFCE / @gnome,Kde 32 n 64 Bits


 

System requirements

  • 1GHz x86 processor
  • 512 MB of system memory (RAM)
  • 15 GB of disk space for installation
  • Graphics card capable of 800x600 resolution
  • DVD-ROM drive or USB port
  • Available in 11 languages
The password for Bugtraq is
User: bugtraq
Pass: 123456

Download
Reactions: 
Penetration testing 2013674008126764085

Post a Comment

  1. What i need to make download?... i need to match this APP... help me please!...

    ReplyDelete

  2. I tried to click and download from the links for the file above but unfortunately, it is not working... I did my best to search the working file, and I finally found it. Since I am guessing you are so tired of searching for the right and working file, I will just share the direct download link for it...

    GO CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE (DIRECT LINK DOWNLOAD)

    GO CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE (DIRECT LINK DOWNLOAD)


    Have a nice day and enjoy!



    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Follow by Email

Recommend on Google

Advertisements

Advertisements

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Recent Posts

ADS

eXTReMe Tracker